Accesing Remote Sonarqube

How to access remote sonarqube from gradle build (example I have gradle project on machine A and sonarqube hosted on machine B…i have configured my gradle project with all dependency and running it with Gradle sonarqube…it searches for local host:9000 but sonar is on different machine )how to resolve this ???

Check-out Analysis Parameters, sonar.host.url is a must-know !

Hi Nicolas…as per my understanding…we can define explicitly in sonar-runner properties!!!.. correct me if I am wrong

Absolutely. That’s the whole point in fact. You tell the scanner once where the SonarQube server lives, and then it applies the config to all scans.

but sonar-scanner properties is project dependent ??? or a central config…in my case i have different projects !!!

No, sonar-scanner.properties defines the properties… of the scanner! Then sonar-project.properties can complement it with project-specific parameters.

You have an example in the documentation here, and ultimately I would advice you just try it out on a few example projects to get comfortable with the behaviour/config/expectations.