- ALM used: GitHub
- CI system used: BuddyBuild
- Scanner command used: through fastlane plugin with parameters, tried various, this is one of it
fastlane sonarqube project_configuration_path:".sonarcloud.properties" sonar_organization:<redacted> project_key:<redacted> project_version:<redacted> sonar_url:https://sonarcloud.io sonar_login:<SONAR_TOKEN redacted> sonar_runner_args:-Dsonar.cfamily.build-wrapper-output= -Dsonar.cfamily.threads= -Dsonar.cfamily.cache.enabled= -Dsonar.c.file.suffixes=- -Dsonar.cpp.file.suffixes=- -Dsonar.objc.file.suffixes=- -Dsonar.verbose=true -Dsonar.scm.revision=refs/pull/2961/head pull_request_base:"develop" pull_request_branch:"<branch radacted>"
sonar.projectKey=<radacted> sonar.projectName=<radacted> sonar.projectDescription=<radacted> sonar.sources=<relative paths from repo directory> sonar.exclusions=<exclusions> sonar.tests=<relative paths from repo directory for unit tests> sonar.swift.simulator=platform=iOS Simulator,name=iPhone X,OS=12.4 sonar.swift.coverage.reportPattern=sonar-reports/cobertura.xml sonar.swift.project=<path>/<project name radacted>.xcodeproj sonar.swift.workspace=<path>/<project name radacted>.xcworkspace sonar.swift.appName=<radacted> sonar.swift.appScheme=<radacted> sonar.swift.appConfiguration=Debug sonar.sourceEncoding=UTF-8 sonar.swift.tailor.report=<path>/sonar-reports/*tailor.txt sonar.swift.tailor.config=--no-color --max-line-length=100 --max-file-length=500 --max-name-length=40 --max-name-length=40 --min-name-length=4
- Languages of the repository: Swift + Objective C (with Objective C disabled for sonar analysis)
- Only if the SonarCloud project is public, the URL: (private)
- Error observed: No obvious error observed
When run locally with SonarQube 8.2, can see log message
But the log message cannot be found for SonarQube 8.3.1 nor SonarCloud.
[04:29:56]: ▸ INFO: Processing Cobertura report sonar-reports/cobertura.xml
- Steps to reproduce: Trigger buddybuild job
- Potential workaround: Not found yet
- when run locally with sonarqube 8.2, the report numbers are fine and including coverage.
- however, once moving up to sonarqube 8.3.1, coverage becomes 0% always.
- sonarcloud always shows coverage to be 0%
- confirmed cobertuna report xml is generated with contents at BuddyBuild
- a change was merged to the default main branch, but still 0% coverage. I expect even though under pull request, sonarcloud still indicates Estimated % after merge.
It turns out that one cause was Cobertura appears no longer supported at SonarCloud with this setting. Changing slather to enable
Thanks @awpa for the update, very helpful!
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.