Template for a good new topic, formatted with Markdown:
ALM used GitHub
CI system used TeamCity
You're not authorized to access this page
Steps to reproduce
- Create one GitHub account with access to SonarCloud
- Create one GitHub account without access to SonarCloud
- Delete GitHub account without access
- Rename the account to use the username from the one that was deleted
- Try to access to SonarCloud and errors appear.
I used to have two accounts, one for my company and my personal one, but I decided to merge them. The only way was to delete one and rename the other one to keep the username I had.
The initial account was fbernalt@github and I renamed it to fabiobernalt@github
Not authorized screen
The SonarCloud administrator from my company sent me the image below that shows it still has linked my old GitHub account
Took inspiration from this: