Template for a good new topic, formatted with Markdown:
- ALM used (GitHub, Bitbucket Cloud, Azure DevOps) What is ALM? I’m assuming it’s Azure devops.
- CI system used (Bitbucket Cloud, Azure DevOps, Travis CI, Circle CI - Azure devops
- Scanner command used when applicable (private details masked)
- Languages of the repository - eng
- Only if the SonarCloud project is public, the URL
- And if you need help with pull request decoration, then the URL to the PR too
- Error observed (wrap logs/code around with triple quotes ``` for proper formatting)
- Steps to reproduce
- Potential workaround
Not sure if that’s exactly what you’re looking for, but this might help:
- Make sure you include tools to generate code coverage in your .net project, for example:
<DotNetCliToolReference Include="dotnet-reportgenerator-cli" Version="4.3.6" />
<PackageReference Include="coverlet.collector" Version="1.2.0"/>
<PackageReference Include="coverlet.msbuild" Version="2.8.0"/>
dotnet test with the appropriate arguments, like
- Generate the coverage report
- task: DotNetCoreCLI@2
arguments: '"-reports:$(Agent.TempDirectory)\coverage\coverage.cobertura.xml" "-targetdir:$(Agent.TempDirectory)\coverage\Reports" -tag:$(Build.BuildNumber) "-reporttypes:HTMLInline;HTMLChart;SonarQube"'
- Make sure Sonar is configured to point to the correct report
My apologies for the late answer, this wasn’t tagged
dotnet so we missed it.
We do have some community guides:
And unrelated to the code coverage import:
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.