- which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
SonarQube = sonarqube-developer-220.127.116.11646
Scanner = sonar-scanner-18.104.22.1680-windows
- what are you trying to achieve
I want to collect reports from the C++ scanning results
- what have you tried so far to achieve this
I’ve read the web pages provided from the Web API link
- What is the URI for the web services?
- How can I obtain the user token for the web authentication?
Here is what I’ve read.
Each user has the ability to generate tokens that can be used to run analyses or invoke web services without access to the user’s actual credentials.
How to Generate a Token
To generate a token, to go User > My Account > Security . Your existing tokens are listed here, each with a Revoke button.
==> Where can I find this option?
The form at the bottom of the page allows you to generate new tokens. Once you click the Generate button, you will see the token value. Copy it immediately; once you dismiss the notification you will not be able to retrieve it.