Users lose permissions

Hello everyone. The problem is that a couple of times in one or two months, users in the administrator group lose their rights. I assign them manually, but it may happen again. I would also be grateful for the logs in which the answer can be found. Since there is a lot of information in the logs, and the eyes are lost in it. Sonar installed for Linux. A reset occurs when the user re-logs in

Are you managing group membership via an external identity provider (like LDAP)? As noted in the documentation on Delegated Authenctation:

Group Mapping

When using group mapping, the following caveats apply regardless of which delegated authentication method is used:

• membership in synchronized groups will override any membership locally configured in SonarQube at each login
  • membership in a group is synched only if a group with the same name exists in SonarQube
  • membership in the default group sonar-users remains (this is a built-in group) even if the group does not exist in the identity provider
  • When group mapping is configured, the delegated authentication source becomes the one and only place to manage group membership, and the user’s groups are re-fetched with each log in.

:warning: When group mapping is configured, the delegated authentication source becomes the one and only place to manage group membership, and the user’s groups are re-fetched with each log in.

Yes, i have LDAP

To be honest, I don’t quite see the solution to my problem