- Operating system: Linux, MacOS
- SonarLint plugin version: v3.12.0
- Programming language you’re coding in: Typescript, Java
- Is connected mode used: yes
- Connected to SonarCloud or SonarQube (and which version): self hosted SonarCube 22.214.171.124531
And a thorough description of the problem / question:
We have set ‘Source file exclusions’ in SonarQube GUI for our project.
VSCode SonarLint plugin is in connected mode and it points to project. Rules are downloaded.
In our workspace docker is creating a database volume with root ovnership and SonarLint aborts analysis with
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to list files in directory XXX Caused by: java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException: XXX``` Is there another way to set exclusion list?