We have installed the Enterprise Sonarqube server on-prem and pushing project analysis and dependency-check results to this server. But Sonarqube Server is not able to display vulnerabilities that are found by dependency-check. Though we are able to see HTML reports on sonar.
This is happening for any kind of project (MSBuild, Typescript, or Java).
But If I spin up the local Sonarqube server and do the analysis locally with dependency-check it works perfectly fine as expected.
We have also installed Dependency-Check Plugin on the SonarQube server.
SonarQube Version : Version 9.6.1
dependency-check: version 7.2.1
Let me know if you need more information. We are kind of stuck and unable to understand why it is not working on Hosted SonarQube Server