Unable to see bugs or Vulnerabilities analysis from sonarqube but the Jenkins build was successful

Hello Team,

We are using Community Edition Version 8.9.8 and for a particular project when ever we run the job, build was successful but it does not shows any bugs or Vulnerabilities analysis the generated report is Zero.

We were also see warnings but not sure is this something causing the issue.

Hi,

Cxx isn’t supported in this community. You’ll need to direct your questions to the plugin’s maintainers.

Ann

I would like to know is this issue occurs only due to the plugin because there are projects using this plugin and this issue exists only with one of the project. Could you please have a look at the first attached screenshot.

I suspect might be anything that i miss from sonarqube configuration as we can see only warnings with respect to plugin, no errors reported.

Whenever we run the analysis, it does not generate any bugs and it is not the actual excepted report.

I would like to know is this issue occurs only due to the plugin because there are projects using this plugin and this issue exists only with one of the project. Could you please have a look at the first attached screenshot.

I suspect might be anything that i miss from sonarqube configuration as we can see only warnings with respect to plugin, no errors reported.

Whenever we run the analysis, it does not generate any bugs and it is not the actual excepted report.

Hi,

Your initial screenshot, and your initial complaint is that no issues are reported when you analyze with Cxx. That’s a question for the Cxx maintainers.

Native support for C++ analysis starts in Developer Edition($), so even if you drop the plugin, you’re still going to get 0 issues for a C++ project in SonarQube Community Edition.

Ann