Unable to import Xcode 12 Coverage data to SonarCloud for a Swift project

Hi,
I am following the steps mentioned here -> https://github.com/SonarSource/sonar-scanning-examples/tree/master/swift-coverage

Whe I run
bash xccov-to-sonarqube-generic.sh build/Logs/Test/*.xcresult/ > sonarqube-generic-coverage.xml

I get the following error

2020-10-25 11:36:12.706 xccov[57519:4259844] Requested but did not find extension point with identifier Xcode.IDEFoundation.IDEResultKitSerializationConverter

I am using XCode 12, macOS 12.15.7

Hi @shoaibsadanaut,

is this topic related to SonarCloud swift unit test coverage missing? Can I merge them into a single topic?

Yes please

I am trying to publish swift unit-test coverage to sonarcloud.io using bitrise cli but it always shows 0% code coverage. I have tested my properties file with the localhost and it is working fine. Can someone help or has faced a similar issue previously?

• Using GitHub
  • CI system Bitrise
  • Languages swift

Hi @shoaibsadanaut,

this looks to be just a warning, I tested it locally and it works fine despite the warning, did you give it a try?

Thanks @mpaladin.
Yes, it was a warning and I went in the wrong direction not looking that my project had an issue. I resolved it anyway.

Hi @shoaibsadanaut,

thank you for your update, can I consider this topic as closed?

Yes please.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.