Unable to import ts code coverage results to Sonar server 5.6.6

Hi,
I am using SonarQube’s VSTS extension to trigger the builds. I am building angular projects which have its respective test cases. It display all the coverage and test results on vsts successfully but fails to import the coverage results on sonarqube server.

SonarQuber Version: 5.6.6
Sonar VSTS extension: 4.3.2

I am passing below properties in sonar.project.properties

sonar.sources=src
sonar.sourceEncoding=UTF-8
sonar.exclusions=/node_modules/,/*.spec.ts
sonar.tests=src
sonar.test.inclusions=
/.spec.ts
sonar.ts.tslintconfigpath=tslint.json
sonar.exclusions=/node_modules/,**/
.spec.ts,src/Tools/**
sonar.typescript.lcov.reportPaths=coverage/lcov.info
sonar.typescript.exclusions=/node_modules/,/typings.d.ts,/main.ts,/environments/environment*.ts,/*routing.module.ts

Attached is my log file
7_Run Code Analysis.txt (6.5 KB)

Thanks & regards,
Pratik

Hello,

you are using quite old version of SonarQube and from project properties I assume you are using community plugin for TypeScript (our SonarTs plugin uses sonar.typescript. prefix for properties). I think nobody will be able to help you with these versions, could you try to upgrade and use SonarTs plugin from SonarSource? Plugin is already included in recent versions

Hi Tibor,
It works with Sonar 6.7, but I am trying to make it work with Sonar 5.6.6. We have 2 sonar server, 1 on production is 5.6.6 ans other for DEV is 6.7.
Is there by any chance, it would work with 5.6.6.

Thanks & regards,
Pratik

Hi Pratik,

Latest versions of SonarTS are only compatible with SonarQube 6.7+ . Also note that SonarQube versions older than 6.7 are end-of-life since end of last year, so altogether this is a good opportunity to plan an upgrade on your end, as in the meantime you’re not able to benefit from all latest improvements in terms of code analysis (including findings from this topic).