The no. of unit test is not showing in sonar dashboard

I’ve uploaded the project to sonarqube and dashboard is not showing the number of unit test. Can anyone help me on this topic.

Hi,

Welcome to the community!

What version of SonarQube are you using? Do you provide a test execution report to analysis? And have you checked on the Overall Code tab?

Ann

Hi,
I am using version 3.4.0.2513. And I also checked the Overall code tab.

Can you please help me on this and also I am not able to send code coverage report

Hi,

Could you check your SonarQube page footer for your SonarQube version, please?

Also, are you submitting a test execution report to SonarQube? It doesn’t count your unit tests on its own, but relies on the reports you feed into analysis.

Ann

Hi,
I am using * Community Edition* Version 9.4 (build 54424) and below are my configuration’s screenshot please have a look

Screenshot 2022-07-01 095039

Hi,

Thanks for the screenshots.

I’m a bit confused. Your title is about the count of unit tests but a recent reply seemed to be about coverage:

It seems that you’re building & analyzing with Gradle? If so, many of the properties you’ve specified manually would be picked up automatically from your build environment if you weren’t specifying them, including the path to your JaCoCo report. (BTW, sonar.java.coveragePlugin isn’t a recognized analysis parameter.)

But you can certainly override manually.

So… What does your analysis log show? Can you post it?

The analysis log is what’s output from the analysis command. Hopefully, the log you provide will include that command as well.

Ann