- ALM used: GitHub
- CI system used: AWS CodeBuild
- Scanner command used: dotnet sonarscanner begin /k:$SONAR_PROJECT_KEY /d:sonar.login=$SONARQUBE_PROJECT_GUID /d:sonar.host.url=$SONAR_URL /o:$SONAR_Organization /d:sonar.cs.opencover.reportsPaths=$BUILD_PATH/test/$UNITTEST_PROJECT/coverage.opencover.xml /d:sonar.coverage.exclusions="/test/"
- Languages of the repository: c#
- Error observed: “The version of Java (1.8.0_242) you have used to run this analysis is deprecated and we will stop accepting it from October 2020. Please update to at least Java 11.”
- Steps to reproduce:
- in my build scripts I update the Java verstion before running the sonnarscanner command by: apt-get update && apt-get install openjdk-11-jdk -y && java -version
- the run the Scanner command listed above and as the result still have that Warning about deprecated Java version
Can you help me to understand what am I doing wrong and what Java should I update ?