Hi everyone. I’m facing the following issue. I have a github repo that runs github actions when a new PR is created. It runs different sbt commands such as linting, unit testing, etc. For some reason I can’t publish my results to Sonar Cloud. The following list contains the details of the context where this is happening.
- SonarCloud project https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=gastonschabas_rumble-on-scala
- GitHub Public Repo https://github.com/gastonschabas/rumble-on-scala/
- Github Action to run unit test
- Tried publish the test results to sonarcloud using this github action https://github.com/SonarSource/sonarcloud-github-action. Here is the PR https://github.com/gastonschabas/rumble-on-scala/pull/12/files
- Tried to publish rest results using sbt-sonar. Here is the PR https://github.com/gastonschabas/rumble-on-scala/pull/13/files
Also I tried to analyse the code using the automatic analysis, but didn’t work.