- We are using SonarQube 6.7.7 LTS at the moment.
- We use Apache Maven for building software mostly.
- For our division we decided to implement a set of rules for Java as a quality-profile.
- Some of the rules are not useful for e.g. legacy code.
- However there are variations and we would end with a bunch of quality-profiles
- Is it possible to suppress some rules for a project?
- For exclusions of files there is
sonar.exclusions, which is a comma separated list of Ant patterns.
- Is there some similar like
sonar.suppressedRuleswhere I can state a comma separated list like “squid:S1197,squid:S2344” as well?