Support for Dart?

+1
SonarTeam for the win :sunglasses:

I just singed in to say +1 for flutter support

Literally I downgraded my account because there wasn’t flutter support, you guys are loosing money :S

Life is not always about money dear @Alejandroem :wink:
More seriously, the Flutter/dart support will come at some point. We just don’t know when. Yet :wink:

2 Likes

Please, add flutter & dart support :upside_down_face:

+1 Here

+1 here

+1 for flutter and dart support

+1, please, we need such support

+1, please add Flutter / Dart support analysis in sonarqube (even in enterprise edition : we are subscriber).

+1 for flutter and dart support

SonarQube support for Flutter/Dart would be highly appreciated

+1 for support Dart/ Flutter

+1 support for Dart and Flutter

+1 support for Dart and Flutter. It will be a great addition.

Huge disappointment to see that this feature has been pushed to the version 10 release. It is by a factor of 5 the most requested feature of all features on your roadmap. I understand that it is a real requiring undertaking to include dart and flutter but for a tool like yours it should be a priority to support what the users need and not what is easy to implement.
Can you give us some info about the timeline?

1 Like

Flutter support would be great! +1

I confirm that there is a lot of expectation to see Dart / Flutter being supported in SonarQube and SonarCloud and we hear you well. A lot of people are also voting on the corresponding SonarQube Portal and I would like to thank you all for this. It helps to adjust our priorities 
 and we are not yet ready to start this Dart’s journey.

When you are coding in Dart, if you are facing bugs that you would expect Sonar to catch, it would really help if you could start collecting them as reproducers (what about a GitHub repo to collect them?). This way, when we will start supporting Dart, we will focus on issues with a high impact.

Alex (your Dart/Flutter advocate at Sonar :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

One more vote from me on the Dart/Flutter support.
We use Micrsoft Azure DevOps

We use GoCD for CICD/Devops. Dart is our mobile app language because our apps are in Flutter. Have really only just found SonarQube and its ace for our PHP code but needs Dart support to be perfect.