Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):
- SonarQube Docker image Community edition 8.7.0, Sonar Scanner latest image
- I have setup sonarqube in a docker container. After adding the sonar-check stage in Gitlab CI, the scanner is not executing the stage properly. Gitlab Runner is running on the docker environment.
following error is being thrown:
/bin/bash: line 118: docker: command not found
My guess runner is trying to execute the docker info command inside sonarscanner docker image.
Steps to reproduce:
- Setup ur project on sonarqube.
- Configure Analysis with Gitlab CI
- Build Technology Other
- Configure sonar-project.properties file
- Add other environment variables
- Copy gitlab configuration from sonarqube, paste it in .gitlab-ci.yml file.