Following an upgrade of SonarQube from 9.7 to 9.8, our C++ project analyses all fail.
The Bamboo logs all show this exception being thrown:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘org.sonarsource.scanner.api.internal.IsolatedClassloader@57c758ac-org.sonar.scanner.bootstrap.ScannerPluginRepository’: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: Fail to parse response of api/plugins/installed
Caused by: You’re not authorized to run analysis. Please contact the project administrator.
Can anyone suggest why the upgrade has broken the analyses?
I’ve tried to solve the problem with the steps below, so far without success:
- Have updated sonar-scanner to latest version (sonar-scanner-188.8.131.5206 - was using an earlier version)
- Have created a dedicated analysis user on the server
- Have granted the analysis user the privilege to execute analyses
- Have created a global analysis token for the user.
- Have supplied the token on the sonar-scanner command-line via -Dsonar.token=
The common sonar configuration file contains settings for the following values:
Do I need to also set a value for sonar.organization? If so, I’m not sure what value to use since we are using a corporate version of SonarQube and not SonarCloud.