which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
Hello, i have downloaded the latest version of SonarQube (sonarqube-18.104.22.168762) and completed the basic setup. I have not yet installed SonarScanner.
what are you trying to achieve
- Java 8 or greater. Version 11 will be mandatory starting October 2020.
- The SDK corresponding to your build system:
- () - either () or the ()
- .NET Core 2.0 - () (for .NET Core 2 version of the scanner)
- .NET Core 3.0 - () (for .NET Core 3 version of the scanner)
- .NET Core 2.1 - () (for .NET Core version of the scanner or if you plan to use .NET Core global tool
what have you tried so far to achieve this
I have only installed SonarQube till now, i would like to install sonarscanner that would support ASP.NET V3.5
Can anyone please guide me to do so.