- SonarQube 22.214.171.124709
- configuration check comes back valid
- Reset configuration to same results of SonarQube decoration comment missing from merge request in GitLab.
Welcome to the community!
Is there anything interesting in your server logs? Could it be that your GitLab auth token expired?
This is from the SQ ce.log. It shows that SQ believes it successfully posted the comment to the MR but there is no actual comment.
2022.08.18 11:47:02 INFO ce[AYKxkGDWX4ZjtWcr_U2j][o.s.c.t.p.a.p.PostProjectAnalysisTasksExecutor] Pull Request decoration | status=SUCCESS | time=0ms
That line doesn’t necessarily mean the decoration succeeded. It means the “Pull Request decoration” task executor was invoked (which is should, for all MRs), and that it didn’t throw any exception. But it could also be that there’s no configuration, so no need to decorate.
- Are there more lines in your logs right after what you posted? Can you post the full logs here (and obfuscate anything that is sensitive)?
- Is your configuration validated by SonarQube?
- You can check the validity of your GitLab integration configuration by going to Administration > General Settings > DevOps Platform Integrations, and clicking on Check configuration.
- You can check the validity of your repository’s binding by going to your SonarQube project, then Project Settings > General Settings > DevOps Platform Integrations, and clicking on Check configuration.