Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):
- which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
- I need to show coverag in sonarqube
- project is created in VS2019. All unit test cases are running and showing code coverage in VS2019. After successfully check-in and run build pipeline, but there is no change in sonarqube coverage section.
Hello and welcome to the community!
Please give us the following version information:
- what is the version of SonarQube that you are using?
- what is the version of the Scanner for .NET (MSBuild) that you are using?
- what version of MSBuild are you using?
And we’ll need the logs:
- please give us the verbose output of the scanner commands (please run
SonarScanner.MSBuild.exe begin /k:“MyProject” /d:sonar.verbose=true as the begin step, and please attach the output of the
- please give the output of running MSBuild in verbose mode (
Also, please tell us:
- what are the commands you are running to do the analysis?
- are you running all commands from the same folder?
In addition, please see the following guides: