SonarQube Setup

Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):

• Which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
    I want to know a suitable SonarQube version for sonar lint 6.2(java 8). I know that SonarQube can’t be installed on java 8 but it is possible to maintain a centralized SonarQube server for analysis of these files.
  • What are you trying to achieve
    I want to setup a centralized SonarQube server for my organization where people can create custom rules and other people can verify their development work using those custom rules.
  • What have you tried so far to achieve this
    I have gone through the internet where only local SonarQube setup has been explained. In our organization, we use bitbucket, Jenkins etc.
    Can provide me a detailed explanation of how-to setup a centralized SonarQube server which can be accessed by multiple people?
    **Do not share screenshots of logs – share the text itself (bonus points for being well-formatted)! **

Hi,

Whether a SonarQube instance is local or ‘centralized’ is only a question of network management and whether you make the instance visible to your colleagues and publish the URL.

HTH,
Ann