Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):
- I am using SonarQube Scanner for MSBuild 3.0.2
- Trying to scan code written in C# 8.0 and buid using MSBuild 16 using VS 2019
- The problem is that SonarQube failed with the following message:
The SonarQube MSBuild integration failed: SonarQube was unable to collect the required information about your projects.
- The project has not been built - the project must be built in between the begin and end steps
- An unsupported version of MSBuild has been used to build the project. Currently MSBuild 14.0 upwards are supported
- The begin, build or end steps have not all been launched from the same folder
Generation of the sonar-properties file failed. Unable to complete SonarQube analysis.
- As you see below, TeamCity build step is using MSBuild for VS 2019:
Starting: C:\BuildAgent\plugins\dotnetPlugin\bin\JetBrains.BuildServer.MsBuildBootstrap.exe /workdir:C:\BuildAgent\work\868896d0d76834a0 "/msbuildPath:C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\MSBuild\Current\bin\MSBuild.exe"
Can it be that I am suing Sonarscaner for MSBuild 3.0.2 and not the latest one 4.10?