I am running the SonarQube scanner on Windows 10 system locally with below mentioned details:-
- SonarQube Server 7.7 build (23042)
A. SonarScanner.MSBuild.exe begin /k:“DigiMobile” /d:sonar.host.url=“http://localhost:9000” /d:sonar.login=“0362b6d3c927d3f094243439bee8595eb7d56184”
B. MsBuild.exe /t:Rebuild
C. SonarScanner.MSBuild.exe end /d:sonar.login=“0362b6d3c927d3f094243439bee8595eb7d56184”
The above step A & B is working fine but C step is not getting executed successfully as result throwing some error attached to this post.
The below is error log:-
SonarScanner for MSBuild 4.6.2
Using the .NET Framework version of the Scanner for MSBuild
The SonarQube MSBuild integration failed: SonarQube was unable to collect the required information about your projects.
- The project has not been built - the project must be built in between the begin and end steps
- An unsupported version of MSBuild has been used to build the project. Currently MSBuild 14.0 and 15.0 are supported
- The begin, build and end steps have not all been launched from the same folder
- None of the analyzed projects have a valid ProjectGuid and you have not used a solution (.sln)
Generation of the sonar-properties file failed. Unable to complete SonarQube analysis.
11:38:27.626 Post-processing failed. Exit code: 1