SonarQube devops pipeline is failing at Run Code analysis task

Hi Team

I have installed OpenID authentication in sonarqube but i didnot configured anything related to it. but after installing my SonarQube devOps pipeline started failing at Run Code Analysis Task with error as

##[error]ERROR: Error during SonarScanner execution
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/Filter
ERROR: Error during SonarScanner execution
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/Filter
##[error]at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
	at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
##[error]at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:1017)`

So i uninstalled it and restarted the sonarqube services but after that i am getting different error. error as

##[error]07:12:14.555 ERROR: Error during SonarScanner execution
##[debug]Processed: ##vso[task.logissue type=error;]07:12:14.555 ERROR: Error during SonarScanner execution
##[debug]Processed: 07:12:14.555 ERROR: Error during SonarScanner execution##vso[task.logissue type=error;]

##[error]The 'report' parameter is missing
##[debug]Processed: ##vso[task.logissue type=error;]The 'report' parameter is missing
##[debug]Processed: The 'report' parameter is missing##vso[task.logissue type=error;]

##[debug]Exit code 1 received from tool 'D:\a\_tasks\SonarQubeAnalyze_6d01813a-9589-4b15-8491-8164aeb38055\4.28.0\sonar-scanner\bin\sonar-scanner.bat'
##[debug]STDIO streams have closed for tool 'D:\a\_tasks\SonarQubeAnalyze_6d01813a-9589-4b15-8491-8164aeb38055\4.28.0\sonar-scanner\bin\sonar-scanner.bat'
##[debug]task result: Failed

Please help me with this.

Hi,

Can you share the full analysis log, please?

Thx,
Ann

log.txt (11.4 KB)

Hey there.

This seems to be an issue specific to the plugin you installed (java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError Still Exist in v2.1.1 update · Issue #58 · vaulttec/sonar-auth-oidc · GitHub). I would recommend uninstalling the plugin to get back in action – and getting in touch with the maintainer if you still face this issue (maybe it’s a good idea to spin up a test instance).

Hi Colin
I have uninstalled that plugin and restarted the sonarqube service but still it is failing.

I would double check the plugin was actually uninstalled by checking the output of this Web API call: http://<your_sonarqube_instance>/api/plugins/installed

Hello @singhr4s

Did you manage to fix the problem?

All the best,
Čaba

This topic was automatically closed after 10 days. New replies are no longer allowed.