SonarQube community version 8.3 is showing 0% code coverage, however with the same configurations I am able to get coverage in community version 8.1

Hi Ann,

Thanks for the reply. I saw these discussion but i was not able to deduce the exact to be done.

As per this https://docs.sonarqube.org/display/PLUG/JaCoCo+Plugin, its saying this sonar-jacoco plugin is enabled by default since SonarQube 7.4+ and it should show the reports in xml format. So, what all i need to change now, as i guess it should not be a more tedious task than earlier.
My current build plugin is like this :

<plugin>
                <groupId>org.jacoco</groupId>
                <artifactId>jacoco-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>${jacoco.version}</version>
                <configuration>
                    <destFile>${basedir}/target/coverage-reports/jacoco-unit.exec</destFile>
                    <dataFile>${basedir}/target/coverage-reports/jacoco-unit.exec</dataFile>
                    <output>file</output>
                    <append>true</append>
                    <excludes>
                        <exclude>*MethodAccess</exclude>
                    </excludes>
                </configuration>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>jacoco-initialize</id>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>prepare-agent</goal>
                        </goals>
                        <phase>test-compile</phase>
                    </execution>
                    <execution>
                        <id>jacoco-site</id>
                        <phase>verify</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>report</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
            </plugin>

And as per this https://community.sonarsource.com/t/coverage-test-data-importing-jacoco-coverage-report-in-xml-format/12151, i should see the jacoco.xml file but this is not getting generated. It’s just i have one extra configuration tab here in my pom file. Can you please help me how i should change my pom.xml accordingly, as i saw there has been mention in few of the forum discussions of some specific formats we have to give which will enable jacoco to read this xml file.

Thanks in Advance,
Kunal