Code coverage is not showing in SonarQube 8.9

SonarQube version 8.9.1
Build tool is ant
Coverage plugin is jacoco

Hi,

Welcome to the community!

You’ve given very little to go on here. Would you care to provide some details, including - as prompted in the topic template -

• what have you tried so far to achieve this

as well as your analysis log?

The analysis / scanner log is what’s output from the analysis command. Hopefully, the log you provide - redacted as necessary - will include that command as well.

This guide will help you find them.

Ann

Hi,
Thanks for the reply.

I found that .exec was deprecated and we have to use .xml file to generate the report.
Till now we used .exec for Sonarqube 7.9 and they were working fine. After the upgrade to 8.9.1, it’s not working.
So we changed “sonar.jacoco.reportPaths” to “sonar.coverage.jacoco.xmlReportPaths”
But where is this .xml generated? I can only find .exec and index.html files.

I will go through the guide you shared and will update.

Please look into it

Hi,

The generation of your coverage reports is out of scope for this community. I suggest you take a look at your coverage tool docs.

HTH,
Ann

Hi,

But the report was showing fine in 7.9. Only after the sonar upgrade we are facing the issue. I looked the coverage tool, it’s still working fine for 7.9.
what modifications do we need to make with the upgrade to get those reports show up in sonar?

Thanks.

Hi,

A lot can change between LTSs. The LTS-to-LTS upgrade notes point out that the accepted format for JaCoCo reports is one of those things.

HTH,
Ann

Hi,

They have mentioned regarding Gradle and Maven projects only in this [Coverage & Test Data] Importing JaCoCo coverage report in XML format

Mine is an Ant project, please provide for Ant project also.

Thanks.

Hi,

Support for report formats doesn’t go scanner by scanner. It’s the same for Ant.

HTH,
Ann