Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):
- Community EditionVersion 8.4.1 (build 35646)
- Sonarscanner 5.2.1
- I am trying to scan a .net framework 2.0 code through sonarscanner and I am getting the following error in the third step :
Commands used :
SonarScanner.MSBuild.exe begin /k:“PROJECT_KEY” /d:sonar.host.url=“https://URL” /d:sonar.login=“TOKEN”
MsBuild.exe test.sln /t:Rebuild
SonarScanner.MSBuild.exe end /d:sonar.login=“TOKEN”
6:38:28.139 The SonarScanner for MSBuild integration failed: SonarQube was unable to collect the required information about your projects.
- The project has not been built - the project must be built in between the begin and end steps
- An unsupported version of MSBuild has been used to build the project. Currently MSBuild 14.0.25420.1 and higher are supported.
- The begin, build and end steps have not all been launched from the same folder
- None of the analyzed projects have a valid ProjectGuid and you have not used a solution (.sln)
06:38:28.149 Post-processing failed. Exit code: 1
- I have try using Jenkins, Azure Devops as well as doing it manually on a windows machine. All showing same error.
Please help me on this case.