SonarQube : 8.1
SonarScanner : MSBuild 4.8
SonarC# : 8.1
There is a charset problem with some files. After i scaned project, i realized that some source files not exist on SonarQube Web UI. I trigged the scan from jenkins pipeline. In the Jenkins console log, there are lots of bug in the files that are not exist on SonarWebUI.
I did share a sample file in post From SonarQube 7.7 to 8.2 no issues found with sonarscanner msbuild.
And i have scaned the project with
sonar.sourceEncoding property but this property didn’t work.
When i changed the source code file’s encode format to utf-8, it worked.