- We are trying to achieve Quality gate to act on new code as soon as the second analysis is performed on the newly created project.
- We are using SonarQube 8.9 LTS (188.8.131.52852)
- Issue: When we have new project created, SonarQube is not showing the analysis on new code for next 5 hours (Time between Project Creation Time till +5 hrs)
- Steps to reproduce:
- check in a baseline build of any code
- Build the code and get a Sonar Report
- Check in changes to TFS. These should be analyzed as new code
- View the timestamp on the change in Sonar (this is the bug, the timestamp doesn’t match TFS)
- The timestamp reflected in Sonar Matches the actual time of checkin.
- New code checked in after initial build is analyzed
- We tried building the project multiple times by changing the code and the scanner didn’t show the changes on the new code. We see the updates on new code only after 5 Hours (UTC to CST time difference)
- We had similar issue in 7.9 LTS version so we upgraded to 8.9 LTS assuming the issue could be fixed.
- We also tried updating the Time zone in sonar.properties file to use UTC, America/Chicago and the default values for the below properties but didn’t help.