SonarQube Analysis Stuck at "Sensor Erlang EUnit Squid Sensor [erlang]"

Hello,

I’m running a SonarQube analysis though the Jenkins pipeline on my project GAGE-ADMIN using SonarQube scanner version 5.0.1.3006 and SonarQube server version 9.9.4.87374. The source code for the analysis is located in the ./src directory, and any files in the **/target/** directory are excluded from the analysis.
Note: There are 20 erlang files in the ‘./src’ directory. Some of the files included about 4000 code lines.

During the analysis, the process seems to be continuously running without failing, specifically on the following step of the SonarQube stage:

INFO: ------------- Run sensors on module GAGE-ADMIN
INFO: Load metrics repository
INFO: Load metrics repository (done) | time=19ms
INFO: Sensor JaCoCo XML Report Importer [jacoco]
INFO: ‘sonar.coverage.jacoco.xmlReportPaths’ is not defined. Using default locations: target/site/jacoco/jacoco.xml,target/site/jacoco-it/jacoco.xml,build/reports/jacoco/test/jacocoTestReport.xml
INFO: No report imported, no coverage information will be imported by JaCoCo XML Report Importer
INFO: Sensor JaCoCo XML Report Importer [jacoco] (done) | time=3ms
INFO: Sensor Erlang EUnit Squid Sensor [erlang]

The process doesn’t seem to progress beyond this point. I’m not sure why this is happening. Could anyone provide some guidance on what might be causing this issue and how to resolve it?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Hey there.

It looks like you’re using this plugin (GitHub - evolution-gaming/sonar-erlang: SonarQube Server plugin for Erlang project analysis.) – and your best path forward would be raising an issue on their Github repo.

1 Like