Sonarqube 8.9 to use sonar.branch.name

Good afternoon, I have a maven project that is hopseado in bibucket and I’m creating the pipeline in azuredevops and scanning with sonarqube but this is generating an error…
I installed sonarqube 8.9 and I need to scan my develop and staging branch but it’s not working, it only works when I do it on the master branch.
can you help me ?

Hey there.

It’s a good start to tell us what the error is! :smiley:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.sonarsource.scanner.maven:sonar-maven-plugin:3.7.0.1746:sonar (default-cli) on project raizen-energia-api-chatbot: Validation of project reactor failed:
[ERROR] o To use the property “sonar.branch.name” and analyze branches, Developer Edition or above is required. See Maintenance - SonarQube Documentation for more information.

Thank @Ronan_Felipe_de_Mesq

The error is pretty self-explanatory: triggering a branch analysis on a non-commercial edition of SonarQube will result in an error. If you’re running Community Edition, you’ll want to disable analyses on branches other than master.

Thanks for the help Colin, I thought he parsed as a branch in the Community Edition version too, plus vlwww …