Sonarqube 8.9.9 in aks not working

I’m trying to deploy sonarqube enterprise edition version 8.9.9 in an AKS cluster on azure with two volumes for data and extensions.
But whenever i deploy it, the pod comes up fine and then after about a minute, it crashes and then restarts and keeps restarting until i get the error CrashLoopBackOff.

Below are logs I am getting

Waiting for Elasticsearch to be up and running
warning: no-jdk distributions that do not bundle a JDK are deprecated and will be removed in a future release
Process exited with exit value [es]: 137
Process[es] is stopped
SonarQube is stopped

Please help on this.

You should check the logs/es.log file (it will also help if you create a volume for logs)

Thanks for reply. able to fixed this issue it was due memory. Now facing below elastic search error .
" 2022.10.28 09:43:09 ERROR es[o.e.b.ElasticsearchUncaughtExceptionHandler] uncaught exception in thread [main]
org.elasticsearch.bootstrap.StartupException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: cannot downgrade a node from version [7.17.5] to version [7.16.2] "

Please help on this

This thread might be useful:

Below is version it showing for kubernetes .

Client Version: v1.24.0
Kustomize Version: v4.5.4
Server Version: v1.23.5

I am not getting any clue from above thread. why elastic search giving an downgrade versioning error, what should I need to do I tried most of sonarqube images to resolve this issue.
Please could you suggest more on the error.