Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):
- which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
We originally had Sonarqube functioning with version 7.3 community and then 8.2 developer editions but found that after a few months the background tasks started being canceled more often than not.
Plugins in use are the stock plugins of 8.2 and 8.3
The scans are initiated from Azure devops using the Sonarqube plugin yaml tasks
- what are you trying to achieve
Trying to restore basic functionality of sonarqube
- what have you tried so far to achieve this
- Attempted to upgrade the sonarqube server to 8.3.
- Re-built all indexes
- Dropped the SQL server catalog and started from scratch
- Redirected traffic to a staging SQL server - This allowed the scans to complete every time we tested, but we have not been able to identify why the change in sql server would cause the tasks to be canceled
I have attached today’s trace log and a screenshot of what we’ve been seeing.
sonarqube_ce (9).log (553.6 KB)