SonarQube 7.2.1 SONAR LDAP Integration

I am trying to integrate sonarqube with current company ldap server.
But it looks like when its trying to initialize the connection it gives not error or info. even i have set the loggin to DEBUG mode.

2018.09.26 05:09:19 INFO web[o.s.p.l.LdapSettingsManager] User mapping: LdapUserMapping{baseDn=ou=somename,dc=somename,dc=net, request=(&(objectClass=inetOrgPerson)(uid={0})), realNameAttribute=cn, emailAttribute=mail}
2018.09.26 05:09:19 INFO web[o.s.p.l.LdapSettingsManager] Groups will not be synchronized, because property ‘ldap.group.baseDn’ is empty.
2018.09.26 05:09:19 DEBUG web[o.s.p.l.LdapContextFactory] Initializing LDAP context {java.naming.provider.url=ldap://someurl.net:636, java.naming.factory.initial=com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory, java.naming.security.principal=cn=admin,dc=somename,dc=net, com.sun.jndi.ldap.connect.pool=true, java.naming.security.authentication=simple, java.naming.referral=follow}

Kunal,

Did you ever get this resolved. I am also not able to get sonarquber (v7.4) working with openLDAP. I have my logs set to DEBUG mode but it does not appear that the log is been written this way. I would love some clue as to why LDAP authentication is failing.