- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro 21H2
- IDE name and flavor/env: VScode
- SonarLint plugin version:3.5.4
- Is connected mode used:Nope
- Connected to SonarCloud or SonarQube (and which version):
And a thorough description of the problem / question:
I got the error “SonarLint is unable to analyze C and C++ file(s) because there is no configured compilation database.” in version 3.5.4.
I am sure it’s not cause by my system or settings cause it got fixed in version 3.5.3.
Moreover, I was just coding in C and it’s been no error pop up before I hit the reload button.