Eclipse 2019-03 (4.11.0) against SonarQube 126.96.36.19942 with SonarLint 188.8.131.52901311043.
Tried in both an existing Eclipse workspace and a completely new workspace and against an existing and new project. It made no difference.
- Created a new Java project.
- Right clicked on the project and selected the menu SonarLint/Bind to SonarQube or SonarCloud
- Selected “sonarqube” from the options and clicked next.
- Entered the URL of our SonarQube server
- Selected “Token” from the authentication methods and clicked next.
- Entered the token from the SonarQube user and clicked next.
- Get the error “Fail to request https://dev-sonar-01.xxxxx.com/api/system/status”
I can confirm that going to the above URL produces a Json output like below
When I repeat the exact same steps on Eclipse Oxygen.3A (4.7.1a) with the exact same version of SonarLint against the same SonarQube server then it works fine.