Template for a good new topic, formatted with Markdown:
- ALM used GitHub
- CI system used GitHub Actions
- Scanner command used when applicable (private details masked)
- Languages of the repository. C# / dotnet
- Error observed (wrap logs/code around with triple quotes ``` for proper formatting)
- open a pr, sonarcloud kicks off, successfully completes, metrics are available on sonarcloud, but nothing is posted back to github. (pr decoration is not working)
I was also in General Settings > Pull Requests and under GitHub I see:
## Integration with GitHub You may need to specify additional parameters to enable pull request analysis. See the documentation for more information.
I went to the docs; but I don’t really see anything specifcally called out in getting this to work? I’ve seen some posts that require a GitHub App, I see others that don’t mention it. How is this to be done?
We are able to see metrics on branches, but no comments are posted back to github; also it’s not picking up changes to our default branch.
I’ve also noticed that in our sonar cloud settings it doesn’t seem to pick up that our org is linked to the account.