We have a WebAPI project written in C# and using Visual Studio 2022. We have also written unit test cases using xunit framework for the WebAPI project.
- ALM used: Azure DevOps
- CI system used: Azure DevOps
- Languages of the repository: C#
The problem is that coverage running dotnet test is 87%, but on SonarCloud the value is 31%.
For generator the report, were used this following commands:
- dotnet.exe test --configuration Release --logger trx --results-directory ./TestResults “–collect:Code Coverage” --filter Category!=TesteIntegrado --no-restore
- codeCoverage.exe analyze /output:DynamicCodeCoverage.coveragexml code.coverage
- reportgenerator “-reports:.\DynamicCodeCoverage.coveragexml” “-targetdir:pepiline-coveragereport” -reporttypes:Html