Template for a good new topic, formatted with Markdown:
- ALM used (Azure DevOps)
- CI system used (Azure DevOps)
- Scanner command used when applicable (private details masked)
- Languages of the repository - Java
- Error observed (wrap logs/code around with triple quotes ``` for proper formatting)
I’m trying to publish my java(Maven) code coverage report into SonarCloud via Azure Pipeline. The problem is that for some reason in SonarCloud UI I see that not only my code is checked, but in the end also jacoco report is treated as code (in folder /home/vsts/work/1/s/CCReport43F6D5EF), which then analyzed by sonar and it yields that I have bugs in that report.
My configuration is location in pom file in maven
<sonar.projectKey>key</sonar.projectKey> <sonar.organization>org</sonar.organization> <sonar.host.url>https://sonarcloud.io</sonar.host.url> <sonar.sources>src/main/java/**</sonar.sources> <sonar.exclusions> **/someExclusions/** </sonar.exclusions>
How to make sonar to check only my source code and not check report? For me it is strange that report is there at all.
Task on pipeline
- task: Maven@3 inputs: jdkVersionOption: 1.11 mavenPomFile: '$(Build.SourcesDirectory)/pom.xml' options: '-s $(Build.SourcesDirectory)/settings.xml' goals: 'verify sonar:sonar' codeCoverageTool: jaCoCo - task: SonarCloudPublish@1 inputs: pollingTimeoutSec: '300'