Sonarcloud analysis runs for 30 minutes and fails

The analysis background tasks started to run infinitely and than fail with timeout after 30 minutes.
Before today, background tasks were executing well within 3 minutes, in both branches and master.

Error message only says:

Error Message

Execution of task timed out after 1800021 ms

The project is run from Github Actions on https://sonarcloud.io/. Please give some advice. Looks like a problem on Sonarcloud, since analysis on the same branch successfully ran earlier today.

After falling several times, the messages is displayed on the top:

The last analysis has failed. If it keeps on failing after several attempts, please contact us on Community forum and provide the following failing analysis ID: “AXcI7WDOQSlARQbF3lW8”.

Additional info 1: seems that timeouts only occur in master, the branches are still working. Changes in the branches are analyzed quickly and displayed in Sonar. When the PR is merged to master, the infinite execution with timeout happens.

Additional info 2: I ran a local Sonar on the same master branch. It executed in under 5 minutes. Of course, this is not a system with branches and pull request (Community edition), but it proves that the code itself is analyzeable.

Additional info 3: I also tried to do a direct push to master. It still fails with the timeout.

Hi Dmitry,

I suppose this thread is closely related to this one and the reply I made covers both.

What do you think?

Thanks.

Best.

Hallo Olivier.

Yes, this is basically the same ticket (I wrote about it on the other side), so you can merge them or mark as duplicate.

Best regards, Dmitriy.