I am not sure if this is an artifact of the “automatic” analysis feature (that I could not get working), but when I look at my Actions view on GitHub, I see my workflow defined (called ‘CI’) and I see SonarCloud below, but it’s empty.
- ALM used: GitHub
- CI system used: GitHub Actions
- Scanner command used when applicable: Official sonarcloud scanner github action
- URL: (as an example) https://github.com/dougmoscrop/serverless-plugin-log-subscription/runs/194472785
- Error observed (none)
- Steps to reproduce: Run analysis
- Potential workaround: Not known
(Note: you have to fullscreen view this image for it to make sense, look at the bottom)
This isn’t a big deal, but I am using manual analysis now (and I want to, so I can send coverage information) - is it perhaps suggesting that automatic analysis is running and failing (and I understand failures to be silent right now during the beta)? If so, how can I turn that off?