SonarCloud add-on for Bitbucket not responding

• SonarCloud
  • Bitbucket add-on not loading:
    • Error in widget: “Add-on SonarCloud is not responding. Wait or Cancel”
    • When checking the SonarCloud add-on settings at repo level, the same error is thrown

Is the above a known issue? Are there any workarounds for this?

Thanks

2 Likes

I have the same issue and it looks like there has been update in the sonarcloud API, since the call to “https://sonarcloud.io/integration/bitbucketcloud/repo_config” returns “Missing mandatory param ‘isPrivateRepo’”

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this. We are trying to reach Bitbucket Cloud team to help us investigate the issue. Our API has indeed changed, but the widget should also have been updated to call the new API.
There might be some cache somewhere.

We will keep you posted.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We are having the same problem and I hope this get fixed soon as it would effect POC that I’m creating for my large company to use SonarQube. Please keep us updated on the status. Thanks.

Hi there,
Bitbucket Cloud team doesn’t own the integration and looks like SonarCloud doesn’t own it either.
Bitbucket has no ability to make changes to this integration and based on our MarketPlace this integration is owned and supported by SonarSource:

Users will need to raise a ticket with SonarSource to address the broken integration.
Thank you.

Looks like @Julien_HENRY is from SonarSource, and, from his message, he is trying to reach Bitbucket Cloud team to help them investigate the issue. He suspects it a cache issue on the Bitbucket Cloud side.
Thank you for your quick responses on both sides.

The problem is now fixed.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

For those curious about details, you can read:

1 Like

Oh…thank you very much.