Sonar Scanner java.lang.IllegalStateException

Hello,

I just start with trial period of Developer Edition in order to test if SonarQube may fit actual needs, but I was not able to make first program check so far.
I have following error:
06:26:28.064 ERROR: Error during SonarScanner execution
java.lang.IllegalStateException: The “build-wrapper-dump.json” file was found but 0 C/C++/Objective-C files were analyzed. Please make sure that:

• you are using the latest version of the build-wrapper and the CFamily analyzer
  • you are correctly invoking the scanner with correct configuration
  • your compiler is supported
  • you are wrapping your build correctly
  • you are wrapping a full/clean build
  • you are providing the path to the correct build-wrapper output directory
  • you are building and analyzing the same source checkout, absolute paths must be identical in build and analysis steps

I’m using Keil V5 as compiler, sonar-scanner-cli-4.3.0.2102-windows, CFamily Code Quality and Security 6.9.0 (build 17076) and Developer EditionVersion 8.3.1 (build 34397). I can provide you with build-wrapper-dump.json if needed.

Thank you
Tijana

Hi @Tijana,

it would be great if you could provide me with build-wrapper-dump.json and build-wrapper.log files and the sonar-scanner output log with property -Dsonar.verbose=true. If you are concerned by sensitivity of data I can send you a PM where you can share privately.

Hello Massimo,
Please, send me PM with information how to share requested files and I will do so.
Kind regards,
Tijana

Hi @Tijana,

I sent you a PM.

For the records, 3 changes were made to analyze the project:

• non clean build resulting in empty build-wrapper-dump.json file
  • analysis ran from a bad folder not containing the source code
  • missing scm svn properties
1 Like