Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):
- which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension): 9.9.0 LTS, sonar-scanner 188.8.131.5256, Ubuntu 20.04
- how is SonarQube deployed: Helm
- what are you trying to achieve: Scan a second project
- what have you tried so far to achieve this: It works, but there’s a bug in sonar-scanner
- We have a
sonar-project.propertieswith some default settings.
- Since we’re migrating to Bazel, but haven’t fully migrated I added a
<project>-bazelnext to my project in SonarQube.
- Running analysis with
-Dsonar.projectKey=<project>-bazelstill posts the results to
- All other CLI options overwrite the file options (as expected).