Sonar Scanner for webmethods flow.xml doesnt read testExecution report

Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):

• which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension) : sonarqube-9.2.4.50792 using the sonar-scanner-cli-4.6.2.2472-windows
  • what are you trying to achieve - we are trying to build an approach for code coverage and test execution for webmethods flow services
  • what have you tried so far to achieve this - we were able to create the testcoverage.xml which is read and uses the GitHub - I8C/sonar-flow-plugin: A sonarqube plugin to analyse webmethods flow code to scan the code for code analysis but doesnt work for test Execution .

The sonar-project xml

codeCoverage.xml is successfully parsed and read into sonar

Text Execution xml

The logs show this only but some how test execution xmls is not read any suggestions will be appreciated .
INFO: Sensor Generic Test Executions Report
INFO: Parsing C:\T\CodeCoverDemo\testExecutions.xml
INFO: Imported test execution data for 0 files
INFO: Test execution data ignored for 1 unknown files, including:
C:\T\CodeCoverDemo\DemoForCodeCoverage\ns\DemoForCodeCoverage\services\node.idf
INFO: Sensor Generic Test Executions Report (done) | time=18ms
INFO: ------------- Run sensors on project
INFO: Sensor Generic Coverage Report
INFO: Parsing C:\T\CodeCoverDemo\codeCoverage.xml
INFO: Imported coverage data for 3 files

Hi,

It looks like you haven’t defined sonar.tests…?

I think that could be why your node.idf is an “unknown file”.

Ann

i tired it doing it via normal xml still it doesnt parse

Hi,

But did you define sonar.tests?

Ann

yes that also is defined but it still ignores xml

do we have some sample format of test execution for other programming technologies that might help me

Hi,

Could you share your analysis log?

Ann

Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):

• which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension): strong textsonarqube-9.2.4.50792 sonar-scanner-cli-4.6.2.2472-windows
  • what are you trying to achieve : read generic Generic Execution data into sonar
  • what have you tried so far to achieve this **Tried to give the file as per example didnt work **
    can someone suggest what exactly we need to pass in path actual working example of what needs to be passed it it test execution file if so what is the extension of the file or format of the file

Tried all combinations as per help document [Preformatted text](https://docs.sonarqube.org/latest/analysis/generic-test/#header-2)

Test Execution’s file

Details on Sonar scanner logs
INFO: Sensor Generic Test Executions Report
INFO: Parsing C:\Location\testExecutions.xml
INFO: Imported test execution data for 0 files
INFO: Test execution data ignored for 1 unknown files, including:
T/CodeCoverDemo/sampleflow.xml
INFO: Sensor Generic Test Executions Report (done) | time=38ms
INFO: ------------- Run sensors on project

Hi,

Could you share your full analysis log?

Ann

Thanks i was able to resolve the issue sonar just looks for a file for generic test execution so i was able to parse the results on sonar will share detailed blog on it soon