Template for a good new topic, formatted with Markdown:
- ALM used (GitHub, Bitbucket Cloud, Azure DevOps)
- CI system used (Bitbucket Cloud, Azure DevOps, Travis CI, Circle CI
- Scanner command used when applicable (private details masked)
- Languages of the repository
- Only if the SonarCloud project is public, the URL
- And if you need help with pull request decoration, then the URL to the PR too
- Error observed (wrap logs/code around with triple quotes
You need to fill out the topic template, not just leave it blank and add a title. Please add more details to your post.
Hello @Bhagya and welcome to the community!
Please give us the following version information:
- what is the version of SonarQube that you are using?
- what is the version of the Scanner for .NET (MSBuild) that you are using?
- what version of MSBuild are you using?
And we’ll need the logs:
- please give us the verbose output of the scanner commands (please run
SonarScanner.MSBuild.exe begin /k:“MyProject” /d:sonar.verbose=true as the begin step, and please attach the output of the
- please give the output of running MSBuild in verbose mode (
Also, please tell us:
- what are the commands you are running to do the analysis?
- are you running all commands from the same folder?
In addition, please see the following guides: