Hi all, long time advocate for SQ, trying to re-introduce it for Go-lang work. Tried several variants to try to get this to be successful, and always ending in failure so looking for some guidance.
- SQ docker: versions 7.9.5-community, 8.6.1-community
- sonar-scanner: brew install @4.5.0, direct download 4.6.0
- Mac laptop w/ common security policies (i.e. libjvm.dylib issues)
- Go-lang scanning, VSCode IDE
- sonarlint - failed, no golang support. See this has been raised a number of times (both on slang and sonarlint), I added my vote to the re-created ticket from 2019.
- sonar-scanner 4.5.0 from ‘brew install’ successfully installs and runs, but get bootstrap index read timeout on docker versions 7.9.5-community and 8.6.1-community. Able to browse, as well as wget http://localhost:9000/batch/index page fine for both versions.
- sonar-scanner 4.6.0 from direct download unable to run related to libjvm.dylib not allowed on secured mac machines.
How can I accomplish static code analysis with go-lang (w/ VSCode IDE as preferred environment)?