Sonar Qube was unable to collect the required information about your projects

19:45:55.331 The SonarScanner for MSBuild integration failed: SonarQube was unable to collect the required information about your projects.
Possible causes:

1. The project has not been built - the project must be built in between the begin and end steps
  2. An unsupported version of MSBuild has been used to build the project. Currently MSBuild 14.0.25420.1 and higher are supported.
  3. The begin, build and end steps have not all been launched from the same folder
  4. None of the analyzed projects have a valid ProjectGuid and you have not used a solution (.sln)

Hi @VenkateshKuppuraj ,

Welcome to SonarSource Community! :sonarsource:

Please read our docs here: SonarScanner for .NET | SonarQube Docs

This will show you an example of what how to run this Sonar scanner for your .NET/MSBuild project.

If you still have issues, please do the following:

• show all the commands you run
  • show debug logs by adding /d:“sonar.verbose=true” to the BEGIN step

Joe

Hai @Joe SonarQube Issue.txt (38.3 KB)

This is my full commands that I have run

@costin.zaharia thanks for the ping :+1:

Hi @VenkateshKuppuraj ,

Apologies for the delay. Thanks for the logs. So far, everything you are doing looks correct but I can’t see DEBUG logs still.

Anyways, I see several errors like this in your rebuild step:

D:\01Venkatesh\Projects\JetEdge\Analyze\ZOOM_CUST\ZOOM_CUST.metaproj : warning MSB3030: Could not copy the file "D:\01V
enkatesh\Projects\JetEdge\Analyze\Vignesh\emptytrips\SVN_JE_ETRIPS\jetedge\Bin\Ajax.dll" because it was not found.
  The previous error was converted to a warning because the task was called with ContinueOnError=true.
  Build continuing because "ContinueOnError" on the task "Copy" is set to "true".
D:\01Venkatesh\Projects\JetEdge\Analyze\ZOOM_CUST\ZOOM_CUST.metaproj : warning MSB3030: Could not copy the file "D:\01V
enkatesh\Projects\JetEdge\Analyze\ZOOM_CUST\packages\AjaxControlToolkit.20.1.0\lib\net40\AjaxControlToolkit.dll" becaus
e it was not found.
  The previous error was converted to a warning because the task was called with ContinueOnError=true.

Were you aware of these issues and is it possible to resolve them? ContinueOnError appears to be set in the build. SonarQube, generally, requires a successful build to be able to scan your code base.

Once you resolve those errors, if you are still getting issues, please add /d:“sonar.verbose=true” to the BEGIN step and attach logs here. I need to see the DEBUG logs to see if there is more information about why it failed.

Joe