Sonar pipeline failing, 10.3 community version

I am using sonarqube 10.3 community version, I have integrated azure devops platform in that,
My repo is present in azure devops, in that I have sonar azure pipeline, while running the sonar pipeline for the first time for any repo, it is throwing similar kind of error, after running it again that means in second time, it is passing successully

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Reference branch 'AZDu1wj4VQD704_KxCG-' does not exist
	at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkState(Preconditions.java:601)
	at org.sonar.ce.task.projectanalysis.component.ReferenceBranchComponentUuids.lazyInit(ReferenceBranchComponentUuids.java:59)
	at org.sonar.ce.task.projectanalysis.component.ReferenceBranchComponentUuids.getComponentUuid(ReferenceBranchComponentUuids.java:90)
	at org.sonar.ce.task.projectanalysis.issue.TrackerReferenceBranchInputFactory.create(TrackerReferenceBranchInputFactory.java:49)
	at org.sonar.ce.task.projectanalysis.issue.ReferenceBranchTrackerExecution.track(ReferenceBranchTrackerExecution.java:38)
	at org.sonar.ce.task.projectanalysis.issue.IssueTrackingDelegator.track(IssueTrackingDelegator.java:51)
	at org.sonar.ce.task.projectanalysis.issue.IntegrateIssuesVisitor.getRawIssues(IntegrateIssuesVisitor.java:135)
	at org.sonar.ce.task.projectanalysis.issue.IntegrateIssuesVisitor.getIssues(IntegrateIssuesVisitor.java:104)
	at org.sonar.ce.task.projectanalysis.issue.IntegrateIssuesVisitor.visitAny(IntegrateIssuesVisitor.java:89)
	... 36 more

Hey there.

Branch analysis, and the “Reference Analysis” New Code Period, should only be available in the Developer Edition of SonarQube and higher. If you’re using some plugin to activate this in Community Edition, you’re going to have to talk to the maintainer of that plugin. :man_shrugging: